I am a sucker for a good deal.
If I can save money by using a coupon, of course I'm going to go SPEND money, so I can save.
In all fairness though, I do occasionally find a great deal.
Lately I've been searching Craigslist for some outdoor toys for Miriam.
Though it's kind of a pain, my daily search finally paid off.

Guess how much I got it for?

$15.
And if you're not in the Little Tikes shopping arena, these types of toys are around $70.
Sure I had to give a little scrubbing and power wash, but for such a deal, it was worth it.
Now I won't feel too bad if she doesn't play with it as much as I'd hope. :-)
In all fairness though, I do occasionally find a great deal.
Lately I've been searching Craigslist for some outdoor toys for Miriam.
Though it's kind of a pain, my daily search finally paid off.
Guess how much I got it for?
$15.
And if you're not in the Little Tikes shopping arena, these types of toys are around $70.
Sure I had to give a little scrubbing and power wash, but for such a deal, it was worth it.
Now I won't feel too bad if she doesn't play with it as much as I'd hope. :-)
Awesome deal!
ReplyDelete