We had our annual Ward Chili cook-off and trunk-or-treat.
These girls are too cute.
Miriam currently LOVES the show "Jake and the Neverland Pirates." So I managed to talk her into being a pirate for Halloween (instead of a princess again). She was telling everyone that she is Jake.
Eliza needed some convincing to keep her bumble bee costume on. She currently has a skittle in her mouth as a bribe.
On Halloween day we trick-or-treated at Stan's work. I decided to try Miriam's old costume on Eliza this time since she had such a hard time with the bumble bee.
Stan's cubicle at work. Notice his name sign hanging from the ceiling. These are all over the place in this massive sea of cubicles. I guess it's supposed to make it easier to find someone.
The girls came away with WAY more candy than they needed. Now, what to do with it all...?
No comments:
Post a Comment