We've had a LOT of time at home the past six weeks. At first we had some play dates scheduled for the girls (and myself). Then we all got sick and had snow for over two weeks so we really didn't see many people and stayed home, a LOT.
So Miriam and Eliza have been playing together, a LOT.
Overall, they really have done well. They've definitely had their screaming matches (I just broke one up right now). But they really do enjoy playing with one another.
Stan has been super-dad and housekeeper and bread-winner. I can't express how thankful I am for him. This whole experience has reminded me just how much I need, appreciate and love this guy!
He has also decided to night-time train Miriam. No more pull-ups at night!
He moved Eliza and Miriam in the same room last weekend.
He even brought out the training potty for Eliza, although I told him now was really not a good time to start potty training her. He agreed.
He was able to work from home for almost 4 weeks, which was a HUGE help. I am so grateful to his understanding co-workers.
Miriam has also been a great helper. I think she's all ready to have a baby in the house. She's already trained for Mommy not being able to do much.
Eliza is obsessed with picking her nose lately.
While they might drive me crazy sometimes, thank goodness I've had these cute kids to keep me smiling.
I do love them, and can't wait to meet their little brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment