When we decided to enroll Miriam in dance class, I don't think I had any idea of how much work and preparation goes into these recitals. It is THE event of the year for the dance studio. I can see how some moms become these crazy dance moms. I personally don't love all the extra stuff. For example, curling Miriam's hair (as per requested by the dance teacher) included more tears and whining than anyone should be subjected to (hence the reason she has short hair so I don't have to fix it).
Then there's all the expenses like costumes, pictures, recital tickets and so on.
But when it came down to the day, she sure was cute and I was so proud of her!
I was using our regular camera for the video so unfortunately these are from a cell phone and not zoomed in.


All in attendance (from our group).
Here's some closer up of her during "dress rehearsal."
And from Picture day:
Maybe we'll stick with this after all. Miriam really seemed to enjoy herself an did a great job!

No comments:
Post a Comment