The McBrides

The McBrides

Monday, July 7, 2014

Sibling Love

I grew up in a family of 8 kids.  We fought, a lot.  I think every other Family Home Evening lesson was centered on eliminating contention in the home.

So I knew that my kids would fight.

I just didn't think it started this young.

I don't know if it's all the big changes that have happened in their lives in 2014 or if it's just normal, but Miriam and Eliza seem to fight an excessive amount, and pretty intensely.

So I celebrate the moments when they get along and love each other.

Of course they have no problem loving on Dallin.



Even their friends love on Dallin.

He loves the attention, most of the time.
And I enjoy the sound of laughter and giggles (versus screaming and crying) as much as I can get it.



No comments:

Post a Comment