Between the two of us, Stan and I have lots of friends and family in the Utah area. So we can't see everyone when we come out. Of course, we always see his immediate family.
My Grandma moved to Lindon last year, so we went and visited her (I realized I forgot to take any pictures!) and my Aunt Kathy with whom she lives.
My younger sister, Sara, who just got off her mission, just moved to Provo to attend BYU. So we spent some time with her at the temple. We also took a quick walk around BYU campus and reminisced from when Stan and I attended there (though not at the same time).
I must admit, it did feel a little strange walking around BYU with three kids and stroller. That was definitely not on my radar when I was a young 18 year-old attending there.
We also always make time to see Stan's best friend, Kevin Johnson and his family.
A year and a half ago, Kevin & Heather went on a Disney Cruise with us and Sara. So we all hooked up for dinner and to watch the BYU football game.
Miriam was excited to reconnect with her friends from last summer, whom she would periodically talk about throughout the past year.
Watching the game.
We had a great time with Sara & the Johnsons and wish we could hang out more often.
It was a fun and busy week visiting our friends and family, but not wanting to wear out our welcome, we headed home to Arkansas.
This time, we drove the more scenic route through southern Utah and Western Colorado.
Beautiful.
See you all next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment