The McBrides

The McBrides

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

We finally got around to carving our pumpkins this year.



Unfortunately they only lasted a few days on our front porch due to the warm weather.  So it's a good thing we procrastinated until right before Halloween.

Halloween is so much more fun with kids.  I mean, who can resist kids dressed up?  
3 week old baby Mason.

Miriam in one of her several dress up costumes.

Bone pajamas.

I think he makes a pretty adorable Mickey Mouse.


Jody hosted a Halloween party this year.  There was some stiff competition in the spooky food contest.  

Eliza representing my spider dip & chips. 



 Jeremy's hamburger-stuffed peppers won!  

We also played some fun games.


Digging for gummy worms in the whipped cream (way more fun than bobbing for apples).


Uncle Jared won for the adults.


Like father, like daughter.  Lydia won in the kids.

Eliza was not even interested in getting her face messy.  She waited patiently until I offered her a spoon.  Can't say I really blame her, but it was fun to watch everyone else get their faces messy!















No comments:

Post a Comment