'Tis the season for:
Cute holiday clothes,
(just wanted to note the miracle that all three children are actually looking at the same time).
Seeing Santa (a few different times)
I think the girls enjoyed the ride in the ice cream truck at the mall more than seeing Santa.
He's the cutest Santa I've seen this season.
This kid has a hard time not smiling, even while he's crying.
'Tis the Season for local Christmas parades.
Who knew it would be like Halloween all over again?
'Tis the season for thoughtful and love-filled gifts. We have a tradition that everyone in the family gets a new ornament each year. We try to make the ornament represent something from the individual's life the previous year. I made a special request to Stan for a pregnant lady with a broken leg and walker ornament. I wasn't sure how he would accomplish this, since I was pretty sure they didn't exist. Stan exercised some creativity in his trip to Hobby Lobby and put together his own ornament. The walker he made from wire, the gifts are the "special delivery" (i.e. Dallin). Score for Stan!
No comments:
Post a Comment