March has been a refreshing, busy month.
We went through a second (and hopefully last for awhile) round of sickness in the house of colds, flu and croup.
And now we can move onto warmer and nicer weather.
The girls enjoyed washing the van to earn money. Who knew work could be so fun?
Warmer Weather has brought on the short hair bug.
Isn't she adorable?
We went on a movie date with their friend, Anna, to see Cinderella. Really I think they just wanted to see the Frozen Fever short film before Cinderella, but they seemed to mildly enjoy the actual movie, and the popcorn.
I'm sure Eliza and Gemma (and Dallin and Mason) will have a few more matching outfits as Jody and I have similar taste and shopping habits.
Playing play-doh with some friends.
This girl has a talent for silly faces, just like her daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment