The McBrides

The McBrides

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Speedy Gonzales

I watch my friend Renee's baby Anna on Monday afternoons and she watches Miriam for me on Thursdays while I teach piano lessons. Anna is about 3 months younger than Miriam. Funny how that is such a HUGE difference at this time of their lives, but in a year, you won't even know.

It's a bit of a challenge to watch two babies at once. Seems like when you get one calmed down, the other starts fussing. Renee and I both have a new respect for parents of twins.

Now that Miriam is getting around the house a bit with her army crawl, I'm not sure how I'm going to keep her from beating up on Anna.

I'm sure Mondays will become even more exciting once they're both crawling.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Just wait until she starts walking!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!!! I know, I know. It's a good thing everything is so gradual. If they went straight from laying there, doing nothing, to walking and getting into everything, I think I would have a nervous breakdown :-)

    ReplyDelete