Last weekend Stan and I were lucky enough to take two days and go out of town for our 3rd Anniversary. Thanks to my wonderful sisters who watched Miriam so we could have some time to ourselves.
I can't believe it's already been three years! In some ways, that seems like a long time, and in other ways it feels like we've been married forever. I say that, because it feels so comfortable and natural to be with Stan that it's strange to think there was a time when we weren't together.
Anyway, I love my husband so very much and am so grateful to be married to him!
Our trip was 3 1/2 hours away in Kansas City.
We are continuing our tradition of staying at a Bed & Breakfast, something we started on our honeymoon. We LOVE staying at B&Bs, mostly because we LOVE the breakfasts! Just as an example we had pork chops for one of our breakfasts this time.
In KC we stayed at the Southmoreland on the Plaza. It was actually right in the middle of the nicer part of town, so we were close to many of our destinations.
Our trip consisted of:
a day at the waterpark, Schlitterbahn,

Eating some delicious food at an Irish Pub (I had the Bangers & Mash and they were great Gina!) and a Louisiana kitchen (pictured below),

And shopping at the Legends, Country Club Plaza, Crown Center & City Market.


(notice the sign behind Stan)
This is a very cool themed restaurant at Legends made by the same people that do Rainforest Cafe.


The Crown Center had a Crayola Cafe & store, which were fun to visit. Check out all those crayons!


Anyway, I love my husband so very much and am so grateful to be married to him!
Our trip was 3 1/2 hours away in Kansas City.
In KC we stayed at the Southmoreland on the Plaza. It was actually right in the middle of the nicer part of town, so we were close to many of our destinations.
Our trip consisted of:
a day at the waterpark, Schlitterbahn,
Eating some delicious food at an Irish Pub (I had the Bangers & Mash and they were great Gina!) and a Louisiana kitchen (pictured below),
And shopping at the Legends, Country Club Plaza, Crown Center & City Market.
This is a very cool themed restaurant at Legends made by the same people that do Rainforest Cafe.
The Crown Center had a Crayola Cafe & store, which were fun to visit. Check out all those crayons!
No comments:
Post a Comment