The McBrides

The McBrides

Friday, October 1, 2010

More Space for More Stuff

It's interesting that no matter how big or small the space we live in, we tend to "fill it up." I lived in a small apartment for many years and always managed to fill all the space I had.
Now I've lived in a house for 3 years and have managed to fill that space.
Since we can't (and shouldn't) move to a bigger house just yet, our next option was a storage shed.
After months of deliberating and waiting around, we finally got started.
Well, Stan did anyway.
First, my wonderful husband built the foundation
Then with the help of our good friend Mark and some delicious snicker doodle cookies, they assembled the shed.
A 7' x 7' shed. Small, but just the right fit for beside the house.

And you guessed it, we've already filled it!
Now we can get more stuff!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment