The McBrides

The McBrides

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Yesterday some of my walking friends and I went to the local Pumpkin Patch. Miriam and I arrived first, so she explored while I took pictures.
Miriam tried to pick up the pumpkins, but wasn't quite strong enough.
Then she found the basket of gourds.
And off she went like a thief in the night!

When the others arrived, we put them in their Halloween costumes and had some fun!
Can you tell we're all first-time moms?


Miriam and her best friend Anna.





And she found the gourd basket again.

We had a butterfly, ladybug, garden gnome, giraffe and turtle--and a monster who was done by this point!

Now that's a big pumpkin!
We never even made it out to the patch we had so much fun with the pre-picked pumpkins and displays.
Miriam was having so much fun she didn't even notice she had on a hat!

2 comments:

  1. Mcgarrah farms! :) woo-hoo! really, i have no idea how i'm related to them, but i am someway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cute costumes.

    ReplyDelete