It's the most wonderful time of the year (for Stan).
Stan's hobby since we got married has been gardening. I think he feels lost during the Winter and doesn't know what to do.
This year he's not adding another bed to our garden, so his focus is instead directed to new, more effective and efficient ways to garden. We're attempting some square foot gardening logic in our non-square foot garden.
We planted seeds a few weeks ago and Stan has been diligent about watering them and aerating the soil around them. I am very grateful that he enjoys gardening so much, because I enjoy the fruits of his labors.
Oh I help Stan with the garden on occasion, but it really is his baby. I think after our first summer of gardening, he was a little sad I wasn't as passionate about it as he was.
But alas! Now he has a new opportunity to train his daughter to love the garden. It hasn't taken Miriam much convincing to join in the fun.
Stan's hobby since we got married has been gardening. I think he feels lost during the Winter and doesn't know what to do.
This year he's not adding another bed to our garden, so his focus is instead directed to new, more effective and efficient ways to garden. We're attempting some square foot gardening logic in our non-square foot garden.
We planted seeds a few weeks ago and Stan has been diligent about watering them and aerating the soil around them. I am very grateful that he enjoys gardening so much, because I enjoy the fruits of his labors.
Oh I help Stan with the garden on occasion, but it really is his baby. I think after our first summer of gardening, he was a little sad I wasn't as passionate about it as he was.
But alas! Now he has a new opportunity to train his daughter to love the garden. It hasn't taken Miriam much convincing to join in the fun.
i love the picture where Miriam is drinking from the hose! so cute!
ReplyDelete