The McBrides

The McBrides

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Few Reasons Why I Love my Kids

1. Although I am super paranoid while she's trying them on, Miriam looks awfully cute in my glasses.


2.  I love watching her play mommy with her dolls.  She is always putting them to bed and here she is reading them a story.

3.  Bathtime is much more fun with two.


4.  Who knew sitting in laundry baskets could be so much fun??

  

 5.  Their happiness and love for others is genuine and very apparent.



6.  My kids are playmates with one another, though they don't always get along.




7.  They help you find joy and fun in seemingly unexciting activities, like getting your haircut.


(I just love her young voice.  Someday she's going to be older and I'll forget that sweet sound).

8.  They remind you how much fun eating a donut can really be.




And finally, because they're so CUTE!!!  (the most important and lifesaving reason)

 (even when they're mad)

  





No comments:

Post a Comment