The McBrides

The McBrides

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Trunk R' Treat

This year for Halloween, I actually asked Miriam what she wanted to be (instead of just picking what I wanted her to be).  
She said "a Princess." Not a big surprise considering her age.  
I asked he which one, she said "Cinderella."  
Again, not a surprise since the most recent princess movie she has been watching is Cinderella.

Eliza got the hand-me-down costume, but was still just as cute as when Miriam wore it.

I did have some sentimental thoughts of how much she has grown and what a sweet little princess she really was.


 We ate some yummy chili at the Ward party, and then Miriam met up with her three best friends.  What a surprise, they were all princesses too!  I promise, we didn't coordinate and set it up that way.  That should tell you what these three year-olds are interested in lately.

Ainsely, Sadie, Miriam & Anna. 

 These girls have been friends for the past few years (most of their lives :-) 


 Miriam quickly caught onto trick-or-treating and enjoyed her candy a little too much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment