The McBrides

The McBrides

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Every Day

It's been awhile since I've blogged about the girls' every day cuteness.

This is really what we do most every day, so I try to capture the sweet moments as they come.  Here's the past few months at our house:

Lot's of dress up.









Lot's of playing with sister. 






Lots of playing the piano.



Lots of fun eating and baking.











Eliza can climb up to the counter now.  You'd think I'd remember not to leave important things (like cake) in her reach.


Fun making cookies with preschool friends.

  
Weekly story time at the library.




Mommy and Miriam afternoon shopping followed by ice cream.


Apparently she needs to build up her stamina for shopping with Mommy.

 Miriam is doing much better at entertaining herself while Eliza naps.  Can you tell she's a bit of an organizer?
 



These kiddos just make me smile.


I hope that smile never changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment