The McBrides

The McBrides

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Haircuts

Miriam LOVES to use the scissors.  Every day.  She cuts out whatever paper she can find.  Let me stress that I have tried to emphasize with her that we ONLY cut paper.  
I knew one day she would experiment with her hair.  Most kids do (I did a horrible job myself when I was little).
So when she came in one day and said "Mom, look how I cut my hair," I had a split second heart attack.  Luckily, she really didn't do too bad, for a four-year-old.  It could have been MUCH worse.
She only got her bangs.

She also HATES having me fix her hair, so at my wise sister's suggestion, I decided it was time to go short with Miriam's hair.

Before:


After:

We're all much happier now that all I have to do is quickly run the brush through it each day.

Eliza was also due for a trim.


Beautiful girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment