Saturday of Easter Weekend we started by dyeing some Easter eggs.
The girls especially loved covering the eggs with stickers.
Dallin wasn't too interested in egg dyeing this year.
While the eggs dried, Stan and the girls planted seeds and starts in the garden.
Then they hunted the eggs.
The sun was a little too bright for Dallin to open his eyes.
We decided to try out the city Easter egg hunt. It was a little crazy. All those little specks are eggs and it was a mad rush with all the people.
They managed to come away with a few eggs though. I'm not sure we'll come back next year for that craziness.
At least the inflatables were fun.
And the Easter bunny.
And the tulips are lovely too.
We parked in the museum parking lot across the street from the park. Gotta love the artwork in the neighboring field:
Eliza didn't like being left out of the picture, but was too tired and hot to chase after them.
Easter morning. I was proud of myself for making the Easter baskets this year. It reminds me so much of my own childhood basket.
The girls enjoying their play-doh.
We ended the day with a nice dinner with the extended family. Grandma and Grandpa enjoying a nap with Dallin before the whole crew arrives.
I love this time of year. Spring weather is so refreshing and rejuvenating, especially after the long, hard winter we have had this year. I am so grateful for family and for my Savior, Jesus Christ. Because of Him, I have the chance to be with my family forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment