The McBrides

The McBrides

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Room Change

Since the new year, our kids have undergone a lot of change.  Not only the change of Mom breaking her leg and having a new baby, but some other big milestones for these little people.
I can't take credit for most of them, because Stan did them while I was immobile.

In January, Stan decided to switch Eliza from the crib to the toddler bed.

Then he got Miriam nighttime potty-trained (hallelujah!)

In February, he moved Eliza's bed into Miriam's room to get the girls used to their new roommate for the next 13 years.
  
Then of course the addition of Dallin to the family has been a wonderful change for all of us.
With a new member of the family comes the need for more clothes and clothes storage.  Eliza got kicked out of the baby room and furniture, so I searched for awhile on Craigslist until I found a great dresser at a steal of a price.


To top it all off, we purchased some inexpensive matching big girl beds for the girls (that can later be bunk beds when we need).

They really have done fantastic with all the change we've thrown at them this year and I am so grateful.
Next big change:  potty training for Eliza.  Oh how I'm not looking forward to that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment