The McBrides

The McBrides

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Trouble

It's official.  
Dallin is more trouble than his sisters, or I am just more tired and don't keep up as well.  Maybe both.
Either way, he is the first in three kids to empty my kitchen cabinets enough to drive me to put locks on all of them.
One more area off-limits to this tornado now.


He also likes to play in the fireplace, and I do mean IN the fireplace.  I'm surprised he hasn't figured out how to shimmy his way up the chimney yet.  

And of course, everything goes in his mouth.

He likes to hang out in his car (and have something in his mouth).


He likes to sit in the basket with the shoes.


He really likes cords!


And he loves to get pulled around the house by his sisters.





Good thing this little trouble maker is so stinkin' cute!

  

Oh, and did I mention he's walking now??
13 months!  What a cutie!




No comments:

Post a Comment