She is growing so fast and is such a joy to be around.
She has a new fascination with pulling up her shirt (or other soft cloths) and chewing on it
She is also very fascinated with her hands, and likes to suck on them as well.
She is also very fascinated with her hands, and likes to suck on them as well.
These are some pictures Stan took. I love her face on this one. I am constantly amazed at the adorable things she does and the faces she makes.
Most of all, I melt when she smiles. She can be cranky as ever, and then she'll smile and it's all better for me.
Her belly is so big that pants with a waistband are kinda snug.
She also loves getting a bath. She doesn't squeal or laugh when she bathes, just has a look of utter contentment on her face.
I have always heard the saying "it's different when they're your own" when people would refer to kids. It is so true. I love Miriam so much and love watching her grow and develop. Somehow I am willing to give up sleep, listen to some crying and develop great arm muscles carrying her around...all because I love and cherish this little girl. It is so true that the more you serve someone, the more you love them. She is so precious, and this year I am so thankful for her bright addition to our family.
Miriam is adorable! Great pictures you guys got of her. It's so true - it is different when the kids are your own. There are many things that I was sure I would never be able to do, but somehow when it's your baby you can handle pretty much anything!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet girl! I love those smiles! And what pretty blonde hair she has. She definitely fits in with all of the Hornbergers!
ReplyDelete