So it has finally begun.
Miriam has officially initiated me into the world of "toddler-hood."
I was 10 years old when my youngest sister was born, so I remember her getting into everything. One particular instance was when she ate my mother's lipstick.
My older sister Rebecca has 5 kids. Her home shows it. She has writing on the walls, beds, furniture...
Recently a friend of mine had her entire kitchen and master bath and bedroom flooded by her 3 year-old.
I knew it was coming. I knew I couldn't avoid the mischief for too much longer.
She's already been showing signs by pulling out Kleenex and wet-wipes out of their boxes whenever she can get a hold of them.
Today, she is a full-grown toddler.
She found the diaper rash cream.
This is by far her worst mess,
(By the way, that stuff is really hard to clean up!)
Consider yourself lucky. Spencer figured out that if he puts his hands in his diaper after he poops, his fingers become great coloring tools.....yeah. It's disgusting. Thank goodness he doesn't do that anymore!
ReplyDelete