The McBrides

The McBrides

Monday, January 24, 2011

New Toys

As I've stated before, I'm a bit of a sucker for a good deal.
Well then it should be no surprise that I've caved again.

The Associate Store is somewhat of a glorified garage sale of Wal-Mart merchandise. You never know what you're going to find.

My friend Renee text-ed me to tell me they were having great deals on toys. I of course went over right away that day, and the next day, and several days more after that.

I really got some great deals, 50% or better off the normal price. Stan even approved most of them.
These are toys that will last a long time, hopefully through all the children we will have (how many ever that is--I don't know yet).
You never know if this store will have one or fifty of the item.
They keep bringing stuff out all the time. The past two weeks, a lot of it has been toys.
You can't return anything, so you have to be final about your decisions.
Others are hovering around you, ready to take the gem you have found, so you have to be quick.

I know, I know, I'm justifying my splurges.
But oh well, it's done, and Miriam is definitely enjoying them.
I really don't intend to spoil my child. But somehow, it's happening anyway.

I came away with:

A Step 2 Push Car


A Step 2 Play Kitchen

Miriam is a little short to reach the microwave & cabinets, so she's learned to use a step stool.

A Little Tikes Cozy Coupe

What a safe driver, looking behind herself to back up!

Oh no, where did my safe driver go? Now she's text-ing while driving!

AND talking on the phone! (by the way, I did not pose her for any of these, this is all her own cuteness).

And a battery-powered ride-in Jeep & a Little Tikes Picnic Table (no pictures yet).

Now if it would just get warm enough to take them all outside.

Merry late Christmas Miriam!
(For you and all your future siblings)




No comments:

Post a Comment