One of the things I love about living in Arkansas is that there are 4 distinct seasons.
And even better is that Winter is not very intense here.
I love snow, but not all the time.
We usually get 2-4 good snows per Winter, and that is enough for me.
Especially since everything is closed at the first sign of snow.
After driving on snowy roads all week in Utah last week, it does seem kind of lame.
Now that I'm not teaching school and Miriam isn't in school yet, the school closings hardly affect me anymore.
But it was kind of nice to have Stan home for the morning.
We decided to go out and play in the little snow that we got.



One of the few times a year that it's good to have a hill as your back yard.





Miriam was a bit cold after landing her face in the snow a few times.
Time to go in. Stay Warm!
I love snow, but not all the time.
We usually get 2-4 good snows per Winter, and that is enough for me.
Especially since everything is closed at the first sign of snow.
After driving on snowy roads all week in Utah last week, it does seem kind of lame.
Now that I'm not teaching school and Miriam isn't in school yet, the school closings hardly affect me anymore.
But it was kind of nice to have Stan home for the morning.
We decided to go out and play in the little snow that we got.
One of the few times a year that it's good to have a hill as your back yard.
Miriam was a bit cold after landing her face in the snow a few times.
Miriam's snow outfit is so cute. I love the color combinations. Looks like just enough snow to have fun
ReplyDelete