The McBrides

The McBrides

Monday, May 23, 2011

Card Table Playhouse

So I found another sewing project, but this time it was not clothing.
I found a pattern online for a card table playhouse.

I actually remember having one as a kid, although I think ours was fairly simple with maybe a door and one window.

This was a little more involved. The sewing itself was not actually that difficult.
There was just a LOT of pieces and a LOT of time putting it all together.
So it was very satisfying to see Miriam enjoy it when I finally finished.






A little video of her playing in it:

Overall I was very pleased with how it turned out, which is more than I can say for the clothing I've made. So I think I'll be on the hunt for another fun sewing project, although probably not one quite this big.

No comments:

Post a Comment