If you read last year's posts around this time, you would see that we had a very snowy Winter.
This year couldn't be more opposite.
We finally got our first snow, and it wasn't much to speak of.
But since it might be our only snow this year, I decided we'd better go play in it.
The window of opportunity was small, since it was supposed to be in the 50s the next day (which it was).
As soon as Eliza went down for a nap, Miriam and I went out to play.
She wasn't so sure about sledding at first, but after she and I went down together a few times, she finally got brave enough to try it alone.
She loved the snowman, contributing with a hat on his head.
A little disappointing as far as snow goes, but we'll take it I guess.
A few videos:
No comments:
Post a Comment