Miriam's first favorite show on TV, I mentioned already, was "Potty Power."
After that obsession faded, she then became addicted to "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" on the Disney Channel. This has been her favorite show for the past 6 months.
In fact, it's part of her morning routine to watch Mickey.
This is how I get her to eat breakfast and do her hair without a fight, threaten to turn off Mickey.
Over time we have accumulated the whole gang in the form of small stuffed animals.
She LOVES them and has to sleep with all five.
She's also in the "mommy" stage where she likes changing, feeding and caring for a baby.
For her though, she much prefers to care for her "friends."
I did not stage these pictures (except the one with Eliza). I just happened to catch her in the moment with her friends and couldn't resist.
Reading to the gang.
Naptime.
By the way she has a whole slew of stuffed animals (as you can see from the net above the bed). She frequently asks for more friends and we have to bargain and have her give us a few of the clubhouse friends in exchange. Otherwise her bed would be FULL of stuffed toys!
She also puts her friends at the table, pretends to feed them and change their diapers (she's tried with Eliza's diapers a few times). It's quite adorable.
Eliza likes the gang as well, whenever Miriam gives her a chance to hold one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment