The McBrides

The McBrides

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Things that Made Me Smile

For 2012, I have started a jar with the label, 
"Things that Made us Smile - 2012."  
(An idea I got from Pintrest)
Beside it is a stack of post-it notes with a pen where we can write things that made us smile throughout the year.  At the end of 2012, we get to pull out all the papers and read them and smile again.
Hopefully it will be fun and we'll remember to keep doing it.

Here are a few things so far that have made me smile:

Miriam's entourage of friends accompanying her while watching her morning cartoons.

Eliza making friends with Brooklyn.

Weekly playdates with three of my best friends from my college days, and their kids.

Playing outside.

Enjoying the Spring weather with a bike ride with the girls.

(I promise Miriam did enjoy it).

I love Eliza's face peering out the window.

My little drool monster (check out the wet shirt).

My 2 year-old fashionista (this is why toddlers shouldn't pick out their outfits all on their own).

Miriam LOVING Nursery at church.  Today they made a popcorn tree to remind them of the Spring Blossoms happening all around us right now.

Chubby babies.  Doesn't get much better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment