The McBrides

The McBrides

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lucky Girls

I am a lucky girl.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not delusional or trying to paint the picture that being a stay-at-home mom is a piece of cake or wonderful every minute of every day.

It's hard.
But if I was going to work full-time, that would be hard too.

At least I have sweet moments like these to break up my day:






Miriam and Eliza are also such lucky girls.

Lucky to have such a wonderful, caring, playful, attentive and loving father.
I hope someday they realize how lucky they are.


For Father's Day, we tried to make it special for Daddy.

We brought him breakfast in bed.


The girls left their prints on a special book for him.




He also got to sleep in, take a nap and have some homemade coleslaw (something that never happens).

Not only am I lucky to have such wonderful daughters, but I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and father to my daughters.  
Is it any wonder that they cling to him?
Although maybe it's not lucky.  Let's give credit where credit is due.  I thank the Lord for bringing Stan (literally) into my life.

We love you!











No comments:

Post a Comment