The McBrides

The McBrides

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sister Hornberger

This post is about my baby sister, Sara.
 Sara has been working at Disney World for the past few years and decided to go on a mission.  Surprise!  Out of 6 girls, Sara will be the only girl in our family to serve a mission.  I'm so proud of her, and know that our mother would be too.

Sara came home a little before Christmas and spent the Holidays with us.  It was wonderful to have her home, she truly is a sweetheart who is full of love and life.  

She wasn't going to depart on her mission until the end of January, so she spent a week with me.  

We put together 4 Disney puzzles (to hang in the girls' playroom) and watched movies all week long.  It was so nice to spend time with her.

 Sadly I didn't think to take any pictures, except when she and Jody were doing Dance Revolution (notice that Jody is holding her baby, Gemma).


 I was sad to see her go, but I know that she will be a wonderful missionary and will do a great work in the Salt Lake City mission.  
Enjoy all that snow Sister Hornberger!


No comments:

Post a Comment