One of the many thing we were excited about with our new home was being able to have more people over and host more often. With a bigger space and an open concept living room and kitchen, we are easily able to do that now.
So we hosted the family New Year's Eve party this year.
I was so busy being a good hostess (and enjoying myself) that I forgot to take any pictures.
There was LOTS of food (I actually ran out of counter space, which I haven't done in this new house).
There was LOTS of family (26).
There was LOTS of fun (even if Tony swears every year that we should throw the game Encore in the trash after we finish playing).
So much fun, that Miriam didn't want to miss out.
I let her stay up later than normal, but she had missed her nap that day and was acting quite sleepy.
This is where she ended up crashing after Stan put her in bed.
2012 has been a great year. We've enjoyed growing and learning together as a family. I am so grateful for the blessings and sweet moments we have seen this past year, and look forward to new year filled with many more.
No comments:
Post a Comment