The McBrides

The McBrides

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cute

It's time again to document the cuteness that is my kids.


These are the moments to remember. 


Although there are still plenty of disputes, the girls are playing together a lot more.  Miriam especially likes to play with Eliza like she's another toy.



Ah, what a sweet big sister.




They do love their books.



Eliza likes Ramen.  A LOT.
She's also got attitude.  A LOT.

Movie night with best friend Anna.   

I think Eliza likes her too.

  
Eliza developing a fetish to try on everyone's shoes.


Sorting Skittles for letter "S" during Preschool.

They LOVE to dress up!  

I think what I really love is that they come up with this stuff on their own and I just chase them around occasionally with a camera trying to capture these snippets of their childhood.  Sure, when they're babies I posed them all the time.  But once they're mobile, it's all them.  In all their cuteness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment