I did a post a year ago on the crazy ways Miriam falls asleep. She was doing much better about staying in bed, and then she became afraid of the camera in her room and started hiding under her bed. We found her a few times like this:
And then once or twice like this, light on and body spread on the floor.
Thankfully I think she has now gotten (mostly) over her fear of the camera. However, she found the tub of baby blankets upstairs and decided to have a giant sleepover with her friends.
She really can be so organized.
Thankfully Eliza is still in the crib, so we haven't begun her falling asleep adventures yet. Still, she is no less cute when asleep.
It must have been an exhausting evening for her at the cousins' house.


Jenny, this is so cute! I think Miriam and Audrie would get along great. Audrie puts her babies to sleep like this in all sorts of places. The kitchen, the bathroom, the living room. :)
ReplyDelete