We had a special treat the week after Anna's wedding. My sister Melissa and her daughter Abby came to visit us in Arkansas before they went home to Canada. We all took turns hanging out with Melissa and spending time with her since we don't get to see her very often. She hates having her picture taken though, so I don't have any photos except this one.
We called on her expertise in making mesh wreaths. I think she was a pretty good teacher.
Jody made one for Anne for Christmas.
I made one for Halloween,
and Christmas.
We had an early Thanksgiving dinner with Melissa before she headed home. Jared has become the master at smoking. His smoked turkey was delicious!
On actual Thanksgiving Day several of us family enjoyed lunch at Jody's house. Later that night Genny, Jody and I made a Black Friday run to Wal-mart. I'd say we did okay...
I am so thankful for every opportunity I get to spend with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment