And finally, the reason we all really came to Florida--Anna and Michael's Wedding. They were engaged for 11 months and dated almost 2 years before that, so it was a few years in coming.
Don't they make a great couple? Married in the Orlando, FL temple.
I let the photographer take most of the pictures (didn't even manage to get one of myself in the bridal party as a bridesmaid), but here are a few that Cace and I captured.
Gemma constantly taking off her shoes.
Miriam said Anna was a princess.
Later that afternoon they had a ring ceremony and reception at a beautiful Bed and Breakfast venue by a lake.
The Disney couple.
The evening ended with quite the dance party. Although completely exhausted with no naps, Miriam and Eliza danced the night away like they'd just had an energy drink.
I'm so happy for Anna and Michael and wish them the best!





No comments:
Post a Comment