The McBrides

The McBrides

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day

I saw a saying on Facebook before Christmas that said, "The only thing better than being a kid at Christmas, is being a parent of kids at Christmas."  

For me, this is so true.  Christmas was always so magical and exciting when I was a kid.  As I got older, the "magic" just wasn't the same.  Now that I have kids, that magic is back.  This year has been especially fun with Miriam, as she understands enough to know whats going on, but is still young enough to be caught up in the excitement.  There really is something to the commandment to "become as a little child."  They are so believing and so trusting.  And they show genuine love and excitement like no one else can.


As you can see, Santa didn't disappoint. 







These faces, that's why it's so fun.


Merry Christmas.  Hope yours was as magical as ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment