The McBrides

The McBrides

Saturday, May 31, 2014

3 Months

My little boy, 3 months old.  
The time has flown by.  And I am totally in love with this sweet boy.

I'm not the only one.  Miriam and Eliza are Dallin magnets.  They can't get enough of him--to the point of driving their parents crazy.  But I do love that they love their brother so much.




So nice of Miriam to organize the toys for Dallin.

Eliza is constantly asking to hold Dallin, and often throws a tantrum when she doesn't get to.



Auntie Rebecca loves to snuggle him any chance she gets.

I went to a friend's baby shower and ran into Dallin's birth buddy, Mariah.  Born the same day, same hospital, a few hours apart.

He is truly is such a happy baby, I just can't stop smiling back at him.
  


We went to a play date and found our friend dressed in the same clothes.  Great minds shop alike.
  

He also has the most adorable curl in his hair. 

 I think he's stolen my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment