The McBrides

The McBrides

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Fall Moments-via Mom's Phone

Here are some moments from the past few months, through the lens of my phone's camera:

Eliza started preschool.

Dallin is a stud. 

Our bus stop is almost a half mile away, so it has become our daily short walk.  Eliza loves to race her scooter to the bus stop and Dallin enjoys getting pushed around.  

Waiting for the bus is quite fun for this kiddo.

When went to the Annual NWA Preparedness Fair.



We walk a few times a week with friends.  Well, the moms walk and the kids ride.

Except for one morning they gave up the wheels and decided to walk.  We turned around to see Eliza and Van holding hands.  They are such good friends, how stinkin' adorable is that?

The local TCBY had Anna and Elsa (from Frozen) come visit, so of course we had to stop by.
Waiting in line. 

They LOVED getting to see the princesses.  Someone told Eliza recently that they got to see princesses, and did she know where they went to see them (they were referring to Disney World).  She matter-of-factly stated "the ice cream shop."  Smart thinking, TCBY!

Chilling at Aunt Jody's house.

Yes, Dallin is biting Eliza's bottom.  I have no words...

Miriam received the "Head of the Herd" award for her class.  I'm not sure she knew exactly what was going on, but I sure am proud of her!

Her school picture actually turned out pretty good!

Eliza getting distracted while shopping for Halloween costumes.


 Bedtime in Halloween jammies.  Too cute!

The faces, oh my...




 Eliza and her playgroup friends.

 My friend, Amanda and her husband, Orie opened a children's play place.  I'm so impressed with their initiative to make their vision happen.  It really turned out great, the kids loved it!





Fun time on Sundays with the cousins.

I have much to be thankful for!





No comments:

Post a Comment