I took the girls to our local outdoor ice rink. The weather was very mild, and in fact, they had to close the ice rink down the following week (temporarily) because it was too warm. It has been a very mild winter so far.
Miriam did really well, starting out with the walker help,
proceeding to hang on the wall,
then eventually skating hands-free,
with a few falls. But I had to hand it to her, she was not afraid to go for it.
Unlike my other sweet child. She took some persuasion (and screaming), and a long time sitting alone on the bench before she would give it a try.
But we miraculously made it one lap around with her only holding my hand. Hopefully her bravery will kick in by next year.
Or I will just have to bribe her again with cotton candy.
After we played for a little while at the park. It was a fun outing with all the girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment