Stan was called into cub scouts a few months ago. This is his first scout calling since we've been married. I've had several parents tell me how much they appreciate Stan working with their boys and how great he is. One even posted this picture on facebook. I'm glad he finally gets a chance to share his scouting skills/talents!
Dallin is up to his usual mischief. His reach gets higher and higher and occasionally he grabs something I didn't think he would be able to (or just carelessly left in his reach). Like the pancake syrup bottle. My only regret is that I didn't snap the picture of him guzzling it before I cleaned him up. I am just thankful he managed to keep his spills to his car rug and kept it off the carpet. Thanks for your thoughtfulness, Dallin.
We've all passed the various sicknesses around to each other. Miriam with her bout of pink eye. We've had colds, sinusitis, throwing up, pink eye, ear infections...once one gets better, another bites the dust.
Matchy matchy with the cousins.
Christmas movie night with the Smith cousins while the Daddys are at the LAN party.
Celebrating my brother, Jared's, 40th birthday. Another fabulous cake by Rebecca.
Eliza really misses having Miriam to play with during the day, but most days she can find something to keep her busy.
She really loves her My Life doll, Rose. She especially loves taking Rose to the bus stop to pick up Miriam. That is the favorite part of her day.
Movie night.
We still manage to do date night swaps with our friends, the MacCabes The girls with their matching nightgowns.
Stan and I ran the Frosty 5K together. It's always fun to see the wide variety of people that show up for a race.
Miriam and Eliza love their favorite babysitter, Maggie. They happened to be wearing the same dress as her at church one day so, of course, we had to snap a picture. Because apparently there's not enough matching in our lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment