One of the most fun things about having a girl is getting to dress her up in pretty outfits and bows.
My favorite thing is when she smiles.
My next favorite thing is when she talks to me. Of course her talking is all gibberish, but it is SO adorable!
She loves the changing table--or rather, getting her diaper changed. Here is where we usually have the most fun.
Miriam's hair is turning more blonde and her eyes are most definitely blue.
She is sitting up and standing with help, but hasn't rolled over yet. She hates being left on her tummy, which may be why.
She was sleeping in her bassinet for the first 2 months, and then she decided she didn't like that and would wake up after only sleeping a little while. Now she sleeps in her car seat at night and she lasts a lot longer. Although, the last few nights she's decided to wake earlier, so we'll see what works next...
I love her smiles! She is simply adorable! I love her little Owl Outfit, too!
ReplyDeleteWhen am I babysitting again? :)