I love Spring!
After about two months of winter I am ready for warmer weather.
So the fact that we had what seemed like an eternal winter made me even more anxious for Spring.
Stan and I like planting flowers and things.
Last year we tried planting Freesia and Dahlia in our front flower bed. I think one Freesia and a few Dahlias bloomed. It was pretty sad.
This year we decided to plant something we knew would grow in Arkansas.
Daffodils.
So the fact that we had what seemed like an eternal winter made me even more anxious for Spring.
Stan and I like planting flowers and things.
Last year we tried planting Freesia and Dahlia in our front flower bed. I think one Freesia and a few Dahlias bloomed. It was pretty sad.
This year we decided to plant something we knew would grow in Arkansas.
Daffodils.
She is just too cute, Jenny! :)
ReplyDeleteI love Daffodils! So pretty. I'm thinking that surprise lillies grow well in arkansas too. Click Here to see a pic of ours from last year
ReplyDeletethey bloom in summer