Miriam LOVES her Daddy.
He can usually brighten her up like no one else.
For example, tonight she woke from a late nap, VERY unhappy.
I tried rocking, cuddling, reading a book, distracting her with multiple things but she was not to be consoled.
And then the garage door sounded.
The door inside the house opened.
She perked up.
Dad walks in.
And she laughs and smiles at him through her cries.
It really was so cute.
So Stan took her outside to try to calm her down while I finished making dinner.
As I peeked out the kitchen window, I saw this.



I think she has stolen her Daddy's heart.
For example, tonight she woke from a late nap, VERY unhappy.
I tried rocking, cuddling, reading a book, distracting her with multiple things but she was not to be consoled.
And then the garage door sounded.
The door inside the house opened.
She perked up.
Dad walks in.
And she laughs and smiles at him through her cries.
It really was so cute.
So Stan took her outside to try to calm her down while I finished making dinner.
As I peeked out the kitchen window, I saw this.
I think she has stolen her Daddy's heart.
Awwww...little girls have a way of doing that to their daddy's! :)
ReplyDelete