Yay for Miriam! She will love being even more independently mobile than she was before. You'll like it even more too. Until she figures out that she can get into way more things. It's all fun though!
Yeah, I'm excited that I don't have to feel like the floors have to be constantly clean for her to crawl on and that she can walk around outside. But I know after walking comes climbing, and that I am NOT looking forward too. I'll have to do a whole new level of babyproofing!
Yay for Miriam! She will love being even more independently mobile than she was before. You'll like it even more too. Until she figures out that she can get into way more things. It's all fun though!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm excited that I don't have to feel like the floors have to be constantly clean for her to crawl on and that she can walk around outside. But I know after walking comes climbing, and that I am NOT looking forward too. I'll have to do a whole new level of babyproofing!
ReplyDelete