The McBrides

The McBrides

Friday, February 4, 2011

First Haircut

The time has come. Miriam's hair has gotten out of control.
It is so uneven from her bald spots growing out.

It's not that I'm attached to her hair, I would have gotten it cut awhile ago, I was just afraid to do it. I cut Stan's hair all the time (don't look too closely), but he holds still for me. I was terrified (and still am) to go at Miriam with a pair of scissors.

Then a sister in our ward said she'd do it. She is a hairdresser, and said it would be no problem.

So we trekked through the ice and snow this morning over to her house for a very quick hair cut. I had to hold Miriam while she was getting it cut, so no pictures of the actual job. But here's how she looks now.

She had to do it very quickly because Miriam would NOT hold still for more than a few seconds at a time.


It's still not completely even, but we're getting closer. And I'm trying to hold strong and grow her bangs out, so we're still in that obnoxious stage.

I think the new do makes her face look very round.

No comments:

Post a Comment