The McBrides

The McBrides

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bowling

We took Miriam bowling for the first time.  Eliza stayed with a friend and Miriam went on a date with Mommy and Daddy. I must say, even though babies are so cute and innocent (which I LOVE), it's so much fun to watch your kids grow and be able to DO more things with you (like bowling).
They even had her size shoe (unlike ice skating), which to me means that she's old enough to play.


The dragon may seem silly, but after a few of her feeble attempts to throw the ball on her own, we realized she needed the extra help.  Otherwise someone was going to have to walk down the lane and give the ball an extra push.


Umm, can you guess who the better bowler is between Stan & I?  Just compare our stances.


 The final score.  Notice Miriam's 8th frame.  Yep, that's a strike.  

Some video of our fun.

This girl has boundless energy.  You'd think she would sleep a lot longer and more to recharge, but she doesn't.

Another good use of the dragon.


Stan pulled his ball out of his bag and much to his dismay saw that it was cracked.  Guess I shouldn't have suggested he store it in the garage.  An employee took him out back and let him roll it down the sidewalk to have one last run with his old friend.  So sad.

Afterwards we went to Chick-fil-a for some lunch.  It really was a lot of fun and I definitely want to do it again, but next  time in normal lighting.  The neon lights were a bit much.

No comments:

Post a Comment