The McBrides

The McBrides

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Strawberry Patch

It's funny how you can live somewhere for several years without realizing the gems of things to do around you.  We've been going to the pumpkin patch for a few years, but I didn't realize the same farm does a strawberry patch in the Spring. 
So we met up with some friends and went to pick some berries.
You'll notice there aren't any pictures of Miriam actually picking berries because she really didn't pick much.  Mostly she followed Anna and her mom around.



Here are the girls, avoiding the work and playing in the field next to our row.

Miriam examining the daisies she just picked.

I had Mommy moment when I looked up and saw the girls rolling in the grass playing.  They fight so much these days, learning to share and be a good friend.  It was sweet to watch them laugh and play nice.  

I am so thankful for good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment