I knew when I was signing up to have kids that my coveted sleep would diminish dramatically. Since I get less sleep than I should, I really relish and enjoy the times when the children sleep, especially naptime.
Miriam has threatened on occasion to give up her nap, going several days in a row without taking one.
But I haven't given up trying and often after playing for awhile, she succumbs to the tiredness. We have a camera monitor in the girls' room to capture moments like these:
(Sorry the pictures aren't more clear, it's a very low-resolution camera).
Even after a nap, it takes her awhile to get cheerful again:
I'm beginning to think maybe we should just get rid of the bed. Miriam seems to end up on the floor more often than not.
Here are some night time shots I braved to take with the real camera since she was sleeping more deeply (and even though several pictures are in the same p.j.s, these are different evenings):
(How she's still sleeping like that I have no idea).
It's a good thing Eliza still has the bumper because now that she is rolling over, she rolls ALL over her crib!
Oh it's fun to watch kids sleep!




No comments:
Post a Comment