The McBrides

The McBrides

Friday, May 11, 2012

Cute Kids

I have often heard my older sisters say "it's a good thing my kids are so cute or else..." (you can fill in the rest). 

I never understood how true that statement was until I had kids of my own.  
I realize now how truly brilliant our Heavenly Father was to make children so adorable.  Because they can also be so utterly challenging.

Here are some of their more cute moments, the moments that save them. (these could also be added to the "Things that Made Me Smile" jar)

Miriam transfixed while watching T.V.

I promise I didn't pose them, they just happened to be in the same position when Miriam asked me to take a picture.




Blankets and books on the grass.  Good thing Daddy doesn't worry about things like laundry :-) .  The girls loved it!
I just adore Eliza's smile.


Easter dresses.

Sisters.  I hope they'll one day be best friends.




Her outfit she had been wearing was so completely soaked with drool I could wring it out.  I just left her naked after that, but you can see the drool hanging off her mouth :-)

This label is SO true for her!

Only minutes after I had put the shoes on she had them off and in her mouth.

Miriam used to always steal toys away from Eliza.  Now she does the extreme opposite:  she loads piles and piles of toys all around her.

And some videos:
Eliza humming while eating, so cute.
 

Miriam dancing, she is so funny.

Miriam pulling Eliza around in the wagon.

Eliza laughing, I LOVE it!

These are just a few of the memorable moments of my cute kids.  It may seem like I take a lot of pictures and videos (I do), but as everyone says, the time goes by so fast and you really do forget.  As Eliza grows and enters new stages in her life, I find myself trying to remember if Miriam had similar quirks as a baby.  Things I thought I'd never forget I have.  So I try to capture as much as I can so I can remember.  The kids change so much and the time really does fly by too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment